Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) designation program
An inspiring professional faculty, nine one-day courses to choose from, and a curriculum that's tailored to your role and region -- all these benefits make the CISR program a truly superior education choice. To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years. Complete the remaining four courses and pass the exams in an additional three years and earn the CISR Elite Distinction.
Upcoming CISR Seminars in Colorado
*There is no exam after the William T. Hold Seminar and therefore does not count towards obtaining the CISR designation. The William T. Hold Seminar is an available update option for those with the CISR designation.
**There is no exam after the Dynamics of Service Seminar and therefore does not count towards obtaining the CISR designation. The Dynamics of Service Seminar is an available update option for those with the CISR designation who are dues paying members of The National Alliance.
The nine CISR courses are:
All CISRs are approved for state continuing education. Colorado CE for each seminar is detailed below. For CE for other states, call TCCO - (303) 512-0627 or The National Alliance - 1 (800) 633-2165 for details.
- Agency Operations - approved for 6 PC/LH & 1 ETH CE credits
- Commercial Casualty I & II - approved for 7 PC CE credits
- Insuring Commercial Property - approved for 7 PC CE credits
- Life & Health Essentials - approved for 7 PC/LH CE credits
- Personal Lines Miscellaneous - approved for 4 PC & 3 homeowners CE credits
- Insuring Personal Residential - approved for 4 PC & 3 homeowners CE credits
- Insuring Personal Auto - approved for 7 PC CE credits
- Elements of Risk Management - approved for 7 PC/LH CE credits
- Dynamics of Service - approved for 7PC/LH CE credits
Visit The National Alliance's CISR Main Page for additional information.
Interested in becoming a faculty member?
to find out how.