Certified Risk Manager (CRM) designation program
The Certified Risk Managers (CRM) designation demonstrates that you are knowledgeable in all areas of managing risks, hazards, and exposures. The courses provide you with an in-depth knowledge about today’s highest priorities – identifying, analyzing, controlling, financing, and administering operational risks – as well as political risks, catastrophic loss exposures, third-party exposures, fiduciary exposures, employee injury exposures, juridical risks, legal risks, and more – whether insurable or not. The skills you learn will make you more proactive and valuable to your organization in discovering how risks can interrupt the flow of earnings and how to protect against it.Upcoming CRM Programs in Colorado
The five CRM courses are:
- Principles of Risk Management
- Analysis of Risk
- Control of Risk
- Financing of Risk
- Practice of Risk Management
Each course is 2-1/2 days of instruction followed by an optional exam.
- Principles of Risk Management - approved for 19 PC & 1 ETH CE credits
- Analysis of Risk - approved for 20 PC CE credits
- Control of Risk - approved for 20 PC CE credits
- Financing of Risk - approved for 20 PC CE credits
- Practice of Risk Management - approved for 20 PC CE credits
All CRMs are approved for state continuing education. Colorado CE for each program is detailed below. For CE for other states, call PIIAC - (303) 512-0627 or The National Alliance - 1 (800) 633-2165 for details.
Visit The National Alliance CRM Main Page for additional information.
Electronic Devices are now allowed at CRM. Click here for additional information.
Intersted in becoming a faculty member?