Your CE History

Using Vertafore (formerly Sircon) you can meet your licensing and renewal needs both quickly and easily on the web. Using our web interface, you are able to electronically apply for resident and non-resident licenses, request license renewals, check your own licensing status with a state insurance department, change your name or address, and more.  Click here to go to the Vertafore website and then click on Education Courses/Credits.