Trusted Choice Insurance Agents of Colorado offers management resources and references to assist your agency.Hiring Toolkit
– PDF job descriptions available to customize to fit your agencies needs.Agency Principal Sample Job Description.pdf
Bookkeeper Sample Job Description.pdfCSR Sample Job Description.pdfInformation Systems Administrator Sample Job Description.pdfProducer Sample Job Description.pdfReceptionist Sample Job Description.pdfSample Job Description Ads.pdfBBSI Helps Businesses Help Themselves to grow and florish.
CLICK HERE for the best kept secret in payroll and HR services.
Temporary Solutions for immediate needs -TCCO is proud to partner with Activate Staffing.
Activate Staffing is comprised of the best Insurance and Staffing professionals in the industry to meet all your staffing needs. With over 100 combined years of experience in both the Staffing/Recruitment and Insurance industries, we have the breadth of knowledge and skills to successfully match the very best associates with your company’s needs.Compensation
– Articles to guide you to hire and retain quality staff.Contracts
– Does every employee need an employment contract? And who should sign a contract?
Articles on how to create enforceable agreements.Human Resources
– Articles focued on tips, techniques and legal issues that can be followed during the hiring process. Advice on how to identify, hire and retain quality employees, and sample proficiency tests for new employees, promotions or cross-training.Management
– Articles provide tips to motivate employees, be a great boss, run a staff meeting, manage CSR workloads, measure employee performance, productivity problems, what to do with habitually tardy employees, and many more articles that will enhance your management performance.Professional Development
- Time management, presentation skills, communications, ethics. These are just some of the topics addressed by articles in this section of the VU research library designed to improve your professional competency.E&O
- From "13 Caveats in Using E&S Markets" to "27 E&O Procedural Mistakes" to "Agency Underwriting...Establishing a Minimum Limits Policy" to "The Danger of Not Reporting Claims" to "Documenting Coverage Reductions" to "How to Fire a Customer" to "What E&O Limits Do I Need?", this section of the VU research library provides you with the information and tools necessary to significantly reduce your E&O exposure. Technology
– Resources on efficiency, internet marketing, real-time workflow, planning and security.Disaster and Planning
– Does your agency have a disaster plan? Can’t find the answer?
Ask an Expert
is here to assist. A faculty of volunteer experts can usually answer or find the answer to your questions.
InsurBanc Discusses Key Components of Agency Acquisition and PerpetuationGlossary of Insurance Terms