- Licensed use of the consumer tested logo and Pledge of Performance.
- Exposure through national advertising and public relations campaigns.
- Customizable advertising materials.
- Inclusion in the online Agency Locator, so that consumers can find your agency when visiting
- Informative consumer articles that can be used in agency newsletters, websites, social media or mailing.
- Customizable press release templates which help garner local press coverage for your agency.
- Syndicated content feed (RSS) for your website or blog.
- Support from many Trusted Choice industry partners.
- Marketing Reimbursement Program - receive up to $1600 for co-branding with Trusted Choice.
Trusted Choice® Marketing Reimbursement Plan
In order to deliver the brand experience to your customers consistent with Trusted Choice®, Trusted Choice® will reimburse a portion of expenses, up to $1,600, incurred in 2017 by Trusted Choice® agencies in co-branding materials such as advertising, agency signage and logo-wear; and in creating or updating
a digital presence to include the Trusted Choice® logo, link to the Trusted Choice® website Pledge of Performance and customizable Freedom Campaign. This is not meant to replace your agency’s brand, but to complement it by including the Trusted Choice® logo on these materials.
2017 Marketing Reimbursement Program.pdf
How to Enroll
Confirm you are a TCCO member
Adhere to the Trusted Choice licensing agreement
Read and agree to the Pledge of Performance
Trusted Choice_Licensing Agreement.pdf
Michael McCarron from Lakeside Insurance Provides a Trusted Choice Testimonial.
Ryan Hanley explains, "How Do Insurance Consumers Find the Trusted Choice Website?"